Values – what we believe in Corporate values
- Customer value instead of shareholder value
- Relative quality for target decision making groups
- Sustainability through use and meaning (instead of advertising)
- Competitiveness instead of accretion
- Maximizing viability instead of maximizing profit
- Functioning and self-organization instead of power and hierarchy thinking
- Equity instead of outside capital
“We are convinced that the world will be fully ‘digitalised’. We also believe in the values that are lived by Google”:
- The user comes first, everything else follows by itself.
- It’s best to do something really good.
- Fast is better than slow.
- Democracy on the Internet works.
- Make money without harming anyone.
- There is still more information somewhere.
- Information is needed across all borders.
- Good is not good enough.